Let’s be real for a moment.
The blogger’s journey is often filled with loneliness, self doubt, and about four different kinds of fear.
There’s a lot of contradictory advice out there. And when you’re just starting out, there’s virtually no one supporting you, no one holding you accountable.
That’s why the beginner blogger’s journey feels like a maze, their hearts filled up with unrealistic expectations. This lack of focus and clarity often leads to a feeling of overwhelm.
Yes, this uphill struggle is part of the journey. It’s never easy. It wasn’t so a decade ago, when I first started blogging, and it’s not going to get any easier in the next decade.
Success is never guaranteed, but that’s no excuse not to do everything in our powers to grow our blogs.
The ABCs are always a Google Search away. The basics, the obvious advice and strategies.
But what about the XYZs? What about the complete and detailed frameworks? The data-driven, research based case studies that provide you with all the tools you need to recreate the results of the magicians of the blogging world?
XYZ aims to provide you will all the tools you need to take your blog to the stratosphere. Not only that, but we aim to provide you with a community of growth-minded bloggers committed to reaching the highest possible level, willing to do the work, and eager to supercharge their blogs.
XYZ makes your journey less troublesome by providing you with:
- Access to hundreds of articles, tutorials, and resources
- Networking opportunities within our private community
- Exclusive newsletters
- Special deals and discounts
A Plethora of Resources
- Downloadable eBooks of all our guides (each valued between $2-9 each)
- Hundreds of exclusive articles, case studies, and tutorials
- More being added every week
Found an article TL;DR? Don’t have time to read, but want to absorb the information?
With your XYZ membership, you can listen to all the articles in your favorite podcast app.
Trends by The Art of Blogging
Your XYZ membership grants you access to Trends, a premium weekly newsletter for those who are interested in the future trends and opportunities of the blogging world.
Each week, we’ll discuss tools, resources, and strategies that will be proven more and more effective in the future, from paid newsletters to paid communities, to the type of content that is sure to stand out from the crowd.
The Hub: A Playground for Ambitious Bloggers
Join a private community of bloggers, which offers you the following:
- Receive valuable feedback from fellow bloggers
- Network and build relationships with other bloggers
- Private 1:1 messaging between community members
- Easy access to all the resources you need to grow your blog
- iOS app, so you can keep in touch on the go
Live Workshops and Classes
- Ask Me Anything (AMA) events, where you can ask me questions about blogging
- Receive feedback from Cristian and other members of the community
Are You Serious About Blogging?
Ask yourself: are you willing to do the work required to become a blogging superstar? A blogstar? How driven are you to make 2021 your best year as a blogger yet?
If that sounds like you, and if you’ve been looking for a private community of bloggers to join forces with, then we’d love to have you as an XYZ member.