Thank you for becoming a subscriber!
Download The Art of Blogging eBook:
PDF | ePUB
All of the Strategies and Tactics I Used to Build One of the World’s Most Popular Blogs, Distilled into Easy to Follow Rules and Checklists
- Everything you need to know about developing the proper mindset, developing your blogging skills, and becoming a successful blogger, but without all the “fluff” in most e-books and courses
- Step-by-step checklists with easy-to-follow advice
- The most advanced e-book on how to create and maintain that passion that makes writing effortless
- A look behind the scenes at what I tried, what worked and why, and what worked and why not
Whether you have been blogging for years or just a few weeks, The Art of Blogging offers solid advice and practical action plans for creating an authentic and successful blog.
“And here’s the simple truth about blogging: yes, there are tens of millions of blogs out there, and yes, this means that the odds of you getting noticed are slim.
But, as long as you are willing to persevere and learn and adjust, you can make it.
It’s simple, but at times it will feel like the most difficult thing to do. Your mind will trick you into thinking that you are not making any progress, when you are, in fact, cultivating the habits that will make you a successful blogger.” – from The Art of Blogging
As someone who’s been there, I can tell you that growing your blog has a lot to do with hard work, consistency, telling a compelling story, being passionate. Yes, passion is the key to great writing.
What are the emotions you want your readers to feel?
Ask yourself that before you write each of your posts.
Not what you are feeling, but what you want them to feel.
Great writing is all about making people feel. Art is all about making people feel. The art of blogging is no different.
By reading The Art of Blogging you will:
- Stop comparing your blog to those around you and instead learn to leverage your own unique assets.
- Discover the secrets to creating amazing, compelling blog content that brings readers back again and again.
- Learn how to increase your blog traffic and build a solid platform.
- Develop a solid social media strategy for capturing viral growth through the use of social media.
- Improve your productivity, learning to work smarter not harder, and take concrete steps to transform your blog into a business.
The Art of Blogging is not for everyone. Unfortunately. Some people want the easy way out, some sort of scheme that allows them to avoid paying their dues. No. You got to pay your dues. You need to work hard, be consistent, and learn as much as you can. Never become complacent. Always assume responsibility for where you’re at, and assume that only you can be the one who takes you to the next level.
In blogging, in art, in life, in love, that’s the only mindset that ensures success.
But this book can more than help you. Whenever you feel stuck, discouraged, angry at yourself, bitter, whenever you feel like giving up, there will surely be a chapter that will manage to cheer you up, offer the motivation you need to keep punching those damn keys.
It’s not an easy journey, but why not make it easier on yourself and learn from those who already climbed the mountain? Learn from their struggles, from their mistakes.