I’m going to be honest with you.
Not a big fan of incredibly long copywriting. Why should you waste 15 minutes of your time (which you won’t get back) in order to figure out if a product/service is worth investing in?
I can just as easily write a simple list. Like this one:
- Lifetime access to 300+ articles, tutorials, and guides. New articles being published every week.
- Lifetime access to all courses (past, present, and future).
- Access to the community (coming soon).
- Listen to articles in your favorite podcast app.
- A growing collection of downloadable resources.
- A one-on-one Skype/Zoom call with me ($99 value).
- A detailed written feedback of your blog.
- Concierge service. I’ll be personally guiding you as an XYZ member, and you will have access to me via our community chat and via e-mail as well.
- Access to Trends, a weekly newsletter about the future of blogging (50$/year value).
- Access to the Brain, a curated depository of blogging resources. (coming soon)
What track record do I have?
Well, this blog has been around for almost 3 years, during which I’ve published over 500 articles and launched 4 different courses.
A lifetime membership like this not only saves you a lot of money upfront (just purchasing the courses separately would cost you $499), but also gets you a ton of value forever and ever.
At the same time, there are a few new features you will have access to by the end of the year:
- Lifetime access to The Hub, which will be the first ever blogging operating system. I have an idea of what I want it to be, but I am still trying to figure out the best platform to do this (either a standalone app or something more simple, like a complex Notion template.)
- A complimentary 1 month membership that will allow you to submit your articles directly on blogsy’s homepage (12,000+ followers).
That’s about it.
Is it worth $249?
I’ll let you be the judge of that, but before I share the buy buttons with you, I just want to let you know that a yearly XYZ membership costs $99.
So, if you’re serious about blogging, if you’re in this for the long run, and you want to grow an audience, monetize your blog, and become an authority within your niche, join me as a lifetime XYZ member.