What if I told you there’s this cool one-on-one program that tells you what to do in order to grow your blog?
We’re talking about someone to guide you every step of the way. So you don’t have to waste time reading through tons of outdated blog posts.
If you want to build a genuine community around your blog, you’re so going to fall in love with this program.
What you’ll learn
- Strategy: You’ll gain a deep perspective on how to grow your audience—from understanding how to create a content strategy, a social media strategy, to figuring out your strengths and weaknesses and acting accordingly.
- Branding: You will be able to build a proper brand for your blog, and go beyond a mere logo and a tagline. We’re talking about branding archetypes, writing style, building the perfect about page.
- The ideal reader: You will know who should be reading your blog, where to find them, and how to attract them.
- Networking: Become a master at nurturing and leveraging relationships with other bloggers within your niche.
- Social Media and Email Marketing: Two of the most important avenues for driving traffic towards your blog.
- BONUS: I’ll personally help you with all the technical setup and know-how required build your blog, including an in-depth understanding of blogging software, email marketing platforms, social media platforms, and all the other tools you will need on your journey towards the blogging stratosphere.
What it means to work together
After a 12 month hiatus, I am back working one-on-one long term with you. That means that you don’t have to work through the courses alone.
I will be there, for you, every step of the way, offering live support and more.
But… do you really want it?
Do you really want to be a blogger? THE BLOGGER?
Are you genuinely passionate about your blog that you are willing to do the work required to grow a community around your blog?
Do you love writing?
If the answer is no to any of these questions, do close the tab on this post right now.
But how do you go about growing your blog? Do you pay for ads? Well, ads are not going to do the trick, unfortunately. And it’s going to be almost impossible to genuinely attract an audience by paying for ads.
So, what do you do then?
It depends on your blog, your niche, your ambitions, and your skills.
I can teach you how.
There’s a lot packed in this program, so let me offer you a glimpse of what awaits you:
- Lifetime access to the our bestselling course, From 0 to 5,000 Readers in 6 Months (a $99 value), and to the Art of Blogging Bootcamp ( a $159 value)
- Get acquainted with the basics in a fast-paced crash course ( a $10 value) and build the right kind of mindset with another course ($24 value)
- A detailed written feedback of your blog and a one-on-one call to get started ($159 value)
- 6 one-on-one calls (60 minutes each), scheduled at your convenience, so you can share your progress, get the support you need, ask questions, and get help with the nitty-gritty technical stuff ($954 value)
Ready to enroll? Click here to get started right away.
Not convinced? Read on.
Is this the right program for you?
The 0 to 5,000 Readers Program is designed for people looking to build a community around their blogs and be better able to have an impact within their niche.
If you’re always looking to connect to others in a way that makes a difference if you’ve promised yourself that this is the year you’re going to finally invest in your blogging, if you want to be part of the conversation within your niche…
Then, yeah, this program is right for you. And with this program, you not only have access to the tools you need to become a successful blogger, but you’re also getting one-on-one advice that’s specifically tailored to you.
We’re talking about:
- Someone to hold you accountable
- Someone to encourage and motivate you
- Someone to help you develop a strategy that’s best suited to you as a person
- Someone to help you with the technical stuff
What it comes down to is this: I’m also investing a lot of time to help you. And I genuinely want you to succeed. That’s why I want you to honestly ask yourself if you’re willing to invest the time that is required, so we can work together on growing your blog.
Because, like I said, we’re going to hop on more than a few one-on-one calls together:
Call No. 1: Getting started
During this call we’re going to talk about the feedback you will receive on your blog, about the changes that you are going to have to make, about your blog’s mission, about your vision, and about the audience you intend to attract.
We’re also going to talk a bit about the technical stuff (setting up your email marketing, etc.) and we’re going to work together on developing a plan of action that inspires you. So, if you’re not into social media, we can adapt. If you don’t want to network with other bloggers constantly, we can adapt as well.
That’s what this first call is for. So I can get to know you.
Call No.2: It’s all about Branding
We’re going to talk about branding your blog. I’m going to help you design a logo, figure out a tagline, and develop a branding strategy, so you can effectively market your blog in this digital world.
We’re going to figure all of this out together.
Call No.3: Content
During this call you will learn how to figure out your ideal reader, how to write content that adds value to your ideal reader, and how to do so in a way that helps you stand out from the noise and build an audience that trusts you.
You’ll learn how to:
- Stand out and attract an audience
- How to write content that goes viral
- How to take your content from “good” to “freaking amazing!” by changing the way you think.
Call No. 4: We’re gonna learn to draw an owl
Contrary to what you might be inclined to think, the basics often don’t work well, simply because the basics teach you how to draw the two circles. That’s what most blogging courses teach you. That’s what they offer you.
But the truth is that it’s all about a technique I call “blend and refine.”
And this is what our fourth call is going to be about. Blend and refine means that we need to figure out this simple principle: we must go back and work on what we previously thought to be good in order to make it great.
In other words, it’s all connected. The moment you figure out a brand for your blog, this influences the type of audience you will attract, and in turn influences your content strategy. Change the type of content, you’ve got to go back and change the branding and your target audience.
That’s why we’re going to spend some time talking about this concept and trying to figure out what parts of your strategy you could “blend and refine” for maximum efficiency.
Call No. 5: Getting Readers
On our fifth Skype call I’ll explain in detail about growing that audience.
- How to get popular bloggers in your niche to link to your posts
- How to turn one-time visitors into avid fans
- How to get your content shared across multiple social media platforms
- How to develop a winning strategy in terms of getting more readers
We’ll discuss this here funnel:
And we’re going to talk about providing your readers with an unforgettable reader experience, so they will click on that subscribe button.
Call No. 6: Marketing
On our sixth call you’ll learn all there is to know about marketing our blog, about the various distributions channels, and how to take advantage of over 20 different growth opportunities for your blog.
Call No. 7: Your Call
While you can always ask questions during our calls, and while you can always email me directly for advice, I like to keep this last call as the definitive discussion on what YOU believe to be important to your blog’s growth.
The cost of all these calls, if you were to purchase them separately? $1,043.
Are they worth it?
Deciding to work with a blogging coach was a big decision for me so finding the right coach was imperative. I had been following The Art of Blogging for a number of months as had been others but Cristian’s posts and website seemed to ring true to me. I had a bit of a flail going and since I knew I needed help I reached out to Cristian and so pleased that I did. His response was immediate and more importantly professionally thoughtful. I knew I was in good hands as he delivered on all promises and before I knew it I was sharing articles and ideas. Cristian’s feedback was honest and thorough while providing valuable tools to improve my work. When you work with someone who genuinely wants to see your writing succeed it is thrilling.
The actual zoom call was incredible. I had my list of questions which Cristian addressed and expanded upon providing me with much to think about. A huge benefit was the information I received for the questions I didn’t know to ask. Cristian gave me so many ideas on how to navigate the world of blogging specific to my writing that I will be forever grateful. I felt free to ask any questions as he listened and professionally advised …the best investment I have made and look forward to working more with Cristian in the future.” – Elizabeth Ricketson. Find the review here.
But, wait, there’s more.
You also get access to $300 worth of e-Learning Material.
Receive all the resources, courses, tutorials that we have available on our Learn Platform.
We’re talking about four different courses, over 200 lessons, tutorials, eBooks, cheat sheets, charts, and more.
All the resources you need… forever yours.
You’ll also get the following bonuses:
#1: A Detailed Written Feedback on Your Blog ($
You’ll also receive a detailed written feedback on your blog. I’ll analyze everything, from the visual layout, to your headlines, content, social media integration.
#2: Writing Your First Blog Post (
Whether you have been blogging for years or just a few weeks, this tutorial is going to help you. A lot.
#3: The Definitive Guide to Blog Niches (
The easiest to follow step-by-step blueprint for figuring out the perfect niche for your blog.
#4: 90 Ways to Turbocharge Your Creativity (
Everything you need to never run out of ideas, all within the confines of a short eBook.
ENROLL and You Get…
If you fit one of the following categories, then this program is for you:
1. You want to grow your blog but don’t know how.
2. You’re a coach, speaker, or other professional who wants to have an impact and add value to the community.
3. You’re a freelancer who wants to have clients come to you.
Enroll today and save $927
As for the cost of the program, I’ll be honest with you: I struggled with this one.
I may regret it, but here’s the deal:
If you enroll now, you get access to the program for only $499.
What does this mean?
Well, it means you only pay $499 for the program. That’s $927 less than what you’d have to pay if you were to purchase all of these separately.
And, besides, even if you were to purchases these separately (or book a couple of one-on-one calls), here what I don’t usually do:
- Don’t help out with the technical stuff.
- Don’t help set up accounts.
But as part of this program, you get that kind of support. And if you’ve ever struggled with new platforms/software, you know how frustrating that can be.
That’s what you get.
The price will go up, but it will never go down.
If you think this is for you “someday” I’d encourage you to save yourself a ton of time, money, and headache by making that day today.