Are you burdened by the blogger’s curse?
Many a blogger is hindered with a trait that damages productivity and constrains their ultimate potential.
See if you recognize any of these seven symptoms in yourself:
- You start writing, stop half way and hit delete
- You often feel like you are your own worst critic
- You never feel like you’ve done the best you could
- You second-guess your ideas, even when you know better
- Other bloggers make you feel inadequate
- There’s always something more to learn
- Writing would be so much more enjoyable if you could just relax
Thankfully, if you do recognize any of the above symptoms, you are definitely not alone. In fact, I would say each and every blogger I’ve met has felt the same at least once (and likely more often then they’d like to admit).
So relax, this curse doesn’t have to be permanent and is simple to treat. It even has a name.